Without horses, we would not have a program.
Finding the right horse for your program can be difficult if you’re searching incorrectly.
Having the proper horses in our program is vital to your success. In order for you to be successful, your students have to enjoy your horses. If a student is afraid of a horse, then that will put a strain on their improvement.
This course focuses and what to look for, and what not to look for when searching for your perfect lesson horse.
Each horse is different, so you always want to ensure that you have the perfect horse for your program.
By the end of this course you will have the following:
- Knowledge on what to avoid when looking for a lesson horse.
- Knowledge on what to look for when it comes to your lesson horse search.
- The difference between leasing and buying, and the different types of lease.
- Steps that should be taken prior to buying or leasing.
- What should be included in your lease contract.
- Determining what type of lesson horse you need for your program.