Wouldn’t it be nice to have ALL of your clients follow the rules?
This is why policies, procedures, and expectations are important.
It is VITAL, that your clients are aware of all of your “P.P.E’s” up front so there is no confusion on how things work, and what is expected of them.
This course is specifically designed to guide you in developing policies, procedures, and expectations for your program.
By the end of this course, you will have put together the following:
- The administrative step up you would like for your program
- Solid enrollment process for your incoming clients
- Procedures to go through after your incoming clients are enrolled
- How you manage your roster and scheduling
- A Payment Strategy
- Your cancellation and rescheduling policies
- How you would like your clients to contact you.